Monday, July 24, 2006

Colours of the Wind | 人生色彩

One month have passed, the wind has already tone down. Let’s see… I didn’t study much for common test and got the result I deserve, so I do not care or even mind. But the weird thing is everybody around me is worried for me…thinking that I will die if I don’t buck up now…well at least I know that I have people around me who cares. Haha…

Community service day was a great deal of fun and enjoyment for me… 66 kids to handle…hmmm…. 05S06… you guys rockz…I muz really say that all of us put in effort to make the kids happy even though the lunch incident was a disaster, but it was all the school’s fault for being so short sighted. Yipee… Let’s entertain kids again…shall we? Cheers…=p

Just ended cl camp yesterday. Glad that there are non-cl and ex-cl people joining us for the camp. It would be quite diff without them helping us. Thanks pple! Step-down from the cca yesterday…haix after 1 year of working with the committee I guess it is time to move on… juz a simple ceremony and the whole thing ended…not much of a wooha anyway…I reflected back on the past year and realise that I do not have much regrets or whatever so…erm… maybe even none…that’s kind of unlike me…I have learn very situational stuff in cl… from organising events all the way till “stage acting”…I really have gain a lot here and there…

I also had a lot of fun and spend quite a bit of money this month, thank goodness I was saved by my graphic calculator… he allow my wallet to breathe more easily…But with the upcoming prom night, oh well, he cannot help me anymore. The PA JTS was one of the steamboat which I actually have fun while eating. The six of us sharing that table coordinated very well and soon all our stomachs were full… Kind of sad most people leave then I do not have a chance to bid them farewell, but I guess since I will still see them in school, I don’t think it is important.

曾经有许多欢笑,至今还是一样,曾经暗地里流泪,至今还是不变
本以为会放不下,却发现放不下的不是东西,也不是我曾经在做的事,而是我曾经改造我的历史和改变我人生的人。不想再想,但我还是无能控制。不想再看见,但缘分却想耍我,让他们不断在我身旁插身而过,在我生命不断留下脚印。。。

A song to describe my heavy thoughts:
You think you own whatever land you land on
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
But I know every rock and tree and creature
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name

You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you've never knew, you've never knew

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grins?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colours of the winds?
Can you paint with all the colours of the winds?

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Come taste the sun sweet berries of the earth
Come roll in all the riches all around you
And for once never wonder what they're worth

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
The heron and the otter are my friends
And we are all connected to each other
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grins?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colours of the winds?
Can you paint with all the colours of the winds?

How high does the sycamore grow?
If you cut it down then you'll never know

And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
For whether we are white or coppered skin
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
We need to paint with all the colours of the wind
You can own this earth and still
All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colours of the wind

-BåmboO-